Monday, November 5, 2007

Journal Entry #32

Three Day Weekend
Normally, I do not have many activities on weekend, except my homework. On Friday, this day was very funny. After attending the Academic Advisement for ALP, I had a call from Choae to ask me to go somewhere for relaxing. I and Choae decided to go to Target for buying something. I bought a PC stereo headset and . I think the stereo headset could help me talk with my family and my friends in Vietnam by Voice of Yahoo Messenger easily and conveniently, especially this expenses just included the monthly Internet fee. After going to Target, we had some coffee nearby CSUF. We talk about our plans for next semester. So amazing, we met our conversation partner, Tasuza, with his girlfriend at there. They are so a beautiful couple. After that, we said goodbye and I came back home. On Friday night, I discovered my new stereo headset is so useful. I chatted with my friend for many hours without fees. On next Saturday, I had whole day at home, with doing homework, cleaning my room, washing my clothes, and chatting with my friend. On Sunday, I persisted my homework and practised the listenning skill. All in all, I spent my weekend in restoring my energy and improving my English.

No comments: