Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry #16

Most Embarrassing Moment

When you love someone before meeting him. That's me. The first meeting made me embarrassed, but I love that cute moment. Not exactly the first knowing his face. We worked in the same company, but different offices. And We met two times before falling in love in one previous year, but just said a few words to have manners. So that I can not image his face in my mind. Because of the distance, We get closer by Internet without seeing face to face. On that day, we make a date to know the feeling and our appearance. When I arrived, he stayed right at me. I just looked at the ground and hang my head in shame. I began being so cold to shake step by step, likely could not stop. I just smiled and still shook despite the hot weather. I do not remember what we said at the time, but maybe some simple question of heath with some broken words. But we were so shy and looked like two children in shame. It is so funny. For me, It was so short and I want to have that same moment again on recent day because we are so far away.

No comments: