Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Journal Entry #26


I am going to Las Vegas this weekend. If you were going to Las Vegas, where would you go and what would you do? Lastly, do you have any suggestions on how I can win a lot of money? Which games do you like to play?

Las Vegas

I know very little about Las Vegas. My knowledge of gambling is aslo little. Every times of this playing, I always loss my money, so that I could not give any suggestions on how to win money. However, If I have a chance to go to Las Vegas, I would go there just to have sightseeing. I think gambling is so exciting and relaxing if you have enough money. Do not forget that you have not much money to splurge on gambling. Furthermore, do not forget that you would only win, and do not be sad if you loss, because that is your choice and that is just a game. After all, I wish every one will win in every games in Las Vegas.

No comments: