Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Journal Entry #12

My Bedroom

I am so missed my family, my country, so I will describe about my bedroom in Vietnam. That is not exactly my bedroom, that is mine and my younger sister's. Now in that room, my younger sister stays alone there. When opening the door of that room, you can see a so bright room because there are a large window and another door always opened. The another door combines out-space and my room. From my room, you can see a few trees in this out-pace. So every early morning, when I waked up, I can feel the first sunshine and fresh air. My sister and I just have one bed . That is the reason why I feel miss her so much now. When I had nightmare, she always knew. It was so funny that I was so scare when I slept alone. I wonder my younger is scare or not when she sleep alone.

No comments: