Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #5

My favorite season
In my country, there are two main seasons. We call dry and wet season, or.... sunny and rainy one. I love rainy season, so it seems strainge. In rainy season, the weather is so cold, lots of tree are greener, stronger, and fresher. There are so many kinds of flowers, fruits to enjoin in this. In fact, I love the rains, see dark sky, enjoin the fresh air, and so romatic to walk with freind in rain,...I don't know why I feel very comfortable when It's raining. The rain can make me smile. According to another, In rainy season, it's so wet, humid, make traffic jam, and sometimes having accidents. It is a negative respect of this one. But I love it really.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Normally, I would want the student to choose one of the four seasons, but I liked how you explained how there are only two seasons in your country. Furthermore, you gave good descriptions of the two seasons. I think your paragraph is very informative and interesting. By the way, it is 'wet', not 'west'. :)