Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Journal Entry #6

An Unforgettable Experience In My Life.

There are some thing that was unforgettable in an specific or defined life time; but after many years, this thing must be forgotten and another is unforgettable in last time. I had a first date with a person in many years ago, but now that must be forgettable and I have another date with another person which I think is unforgettable and I will keep it in mind. My experience life is that somtimes we should leave many things that used to being unforgettable, and keep going another thing should remember. And now the memory will be kept in my mind. I just met him two times in our company because we worked in different banches. We just exchanged some reports by email. After a few exchangings, we talked about ourselves and realized that we fell in love. Finally. we decided to make an appointment. I still remember the felling before meeting him, I had made a flutter, and shaked a lot. And said in my mind: " That's him. It's right. I met him already." We talked so much and it is so funny that I had still shaked a lot.

No comments: