Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Journal Entry #7

My This Weekend.

Finishing the final class on this Friday, all of the students of 4C-LAP was so happy that a few guys jumped up. My group decided to go to the 88 PHO's for having Vietnamese lunch. Then we went to friend's house to wait for the celebration of 50 years CSUF established. About 7 pm, we went back to school to enjoin it. It is so cold, and almost people sat down on grass-land. First of all, there was a lecture of celebration. Then, some singer and dancer made the stadium more excited. But the rhythm of music I really didn't like made I want to go home so early.

2 comments:

choae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
choae said...

Your journal is nice. I think you had good weekends. Your writing is good, but you need to correct spelling. why don't you correct LAP to ALP. you have verb tense errors. Find and correct them. Anyway, you did a good job. Thank you.