Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Journal Entry #8

My Dream Vacation.

In my dream, I will always want to live in a wild far inland. There is a deep blue ocean surrounding an inland with a lot of green trees. I dream living in a small house that is especially in a tree with enough furniture I need and nice decoration. And absolutely, I will live with the person I love in that house. Surrounding my house, I want to have green grassland with some kind of flowers, fruit trees, and a fantastic waterfall with having many small fish in pure lake below. In this place, I can swim in ocean or in lake, eat some food nearby, hear many songs of birds, see many cute white rabbits, baby heer, and many other lovely things. That is my dream I hope to be there in recent days with all of person I love. May be the kind of my vacation I love is to go natural and wild sightseeing. I don't know why, but so many things above can explain the reason.

No comments: