Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Journal Entry#14

My Weekend

I do not want to go out or Universal Studio. I just want to stay alone and see any happy faces. Indeed, I can not be normal. Recently, I feel like that. I do not know how long this feeling exits so far. My weekend, I just stay alone. I just do not need happiness or friends. I just want to do my homework, use computer, listen my favorite songs. On Friday, some ALP students of my class go to PHO 88's to have delicious lunch, but I just stay in library. On Saturday, I went to my ant's house, for do she want me to change my recent living-place to live with her. I feel that I must move to that place. Because after my refusing of living with her, she was so angry with me. So I was so confused. On Sunday, I had a day to prepare small birthday party for a rather stranger, but I have to do it. That's all, my weekend is so boring.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to go out. Sometimes, people just want to be alone. Alone does not always mean that you are lonely. This might be a chance for you to have some rest. Hopefully, you will be ready to have fun soon!

choae said...

Your paragragh is so sad. we learned about passive something in grammar class. correct this one :
My weekend was boring. (not bored)